Parent Lunch Week
Mark your calendars*
Parents/guardians are invited to with their child during a Parent Lunch Week scheduled every month.**
- Visitors must be VIPS approved to attend.
- Due to limited space, this opportunity is limited to one (1) visitor per student.
- Plan to arrive 5-10 mins early for check-in with Ms.Q
- Any parent who comes to have lunch with their child must come on the designated dates
- During lunch visits, it is expected that visitors support the School by encouraging the Cafeteria Rules.
- Equally important, we ask that visitors encourage & model appropriate cafeteria behavior to assist in enforcing Cafeteria Rules.
- When visitors & students eat outside, students must remain seated with their visitor and are not allowed to "free play" or run around outside.
- Food being brought in from the outside should only be for your child. Sharing food with other students is not allowed.
- Lunch visits are allowed only Tuesday, Wednesday & Thursday on the designated weeks.
CLASS LUNCH SCHEDULE will be posted at front desk or provided by your teachers.
School lunch is available to purchase by parents for $5 (cash only). Ice cream & treats can be purchased at the cafeteria. External food is allowed!
*Dates subject to change
**Policy is subject to change with a 6 week notice.
Tuesday, September 5, 2023
Tuesday, October 10, 2023
Tuesday, November 7, 2023
Wednesday, December 6, 2023
Wednesday, January 10, 2024
Wednesday, February 7, 2024
Wednesday, March 6, 2024
Wednesday, April 3, 2024
Wednesday, May 8, 2024